It is very easy and quick to answer the phone if you can answer it without touching or swiping. There are plenty of methods that you can use to answer the phone without even looking at your phone. So in this article, we are going to reveal some of those top methods to answer Android phones without swiping.
These tips can be very useful for you when you are at work, driving or when busy with some other work. So without further ado, let’s jump into the content.
What are the methods of answering the phone without swiping?
Yes, as we’ve mentioned in the beginning, there are plenty of ways of doing it. So, in brief, these are the methods of answering the phone quickly.
- Just tapping without swiping. Over voice control.
- By pressing the volume button.
- Using the earphone buttons.
Now let’s discuss all these methods separately.
How do you change the swipe to tap to answer?
This is not something very hard. Just follow the below steps, and the work will be done in a minute.
- Go to Settings and click on Accessibility
- Select Accessibility.
- Tap Interaction and dexterity.
- Tap on the Assistant menu
- Toggle on Replace Swipe with Single Tap
Right after the settings are saved, you will be able to answer your calls with just a simple tap. Easy huh?
How to answer calls with voice control?
The voice control is only available on some Android devices only. If your Device is one of the devices of the current generation, don’t worry. Your Device will definitely support voice control. So here is how you can answer calls using Voice.
- Using Google Assistant.
The best method to use for this is using Google Assistant. So the following steps will guide you through it.
This is a really simple procedure. “Hey, Google” detection on your phone is the sole need. Because of this, when you ask Google Assistant a question, it will answer.
The “Hey Google” detection is enabled if you launch Google Assistant after saying the wake command “Hey Google” on your phone. You’ll have to activate it if it doesn’t happen. While reading this tutorial, turn the switch on.
Afterward, all you need to do is wait for a phone call. When this happens, all you have to do is type one of the following:
- “Hey Google, answer call.”
- “Hey Google, reject call.”
- Using the Device’s voice control option.
- Open the Settings.
- Touch Call.
- Touch Answering and ending calls.
- Touch Voice control.
There you can set up the voice control options as your desire.
By pressing the volume button.
The setting in the newest devices can be somewhat different from the following settings. But it is not very difficult to find whether the phone is new.
- Tap the Phone icon.
- Tap the Menu key select Call settings (three-dot icon).
- Tap on Answering/ending calls.
- Select: The home key answers call, and The Power key ends calls.
Using the earphone buttons.
There is no need to explain this option because all you know is when your earphone has a button to answer the calls, you can answer the calls very quickly just by pressing that button when the earphone is connected.
So now you know how to answer your calls without swiping. Now let’s take a look at some FAQs that you’ve been asking on the web.
Download the following APK to answer the calls without even touching the phone.
How do I turn hands-free on my iPhone?
There are two ways to turn on Handsfree on iPhone.
- To make hands-free phone calls on an iPhone, you’ll need to activate the “Hey Siri” feature.
- Switch to on Listen for “Hey Siri” and allow Siri while you’re locked out.
- Call [name of contact] with the command, “Hey Siri.”
- Hands-Free Calling on the iPhone:
- Take a look at the settings.
- Choose Accessibility as your preference.
- Touch is the method of choice.
- Call Audio Routing may be found at the bottom of the page.
- Choose a speaker to use.
- From now on, you’ll be able to listen to your phone calls on the loudspeaker. The same settings may be used to route calls through Bluetooth Headset if you choose. Alternatively, you might respond with an.
What can you do when a girl refuses to pick up your call?
- When you first call, there’s no need to leave a message.
- In the event that she doesn’t respond, try again at a different time…
- Call her again at the same time after a day or two if you’re confident she’s frequently accessible at that time.
- Don’t wait more than a few days before attempting to do so again.
What is the most polite way of saying I called you, but you didn’t answer?
Because “but” is included in the phrase “I phoned you, but you didn’t respond,” it implies that you may have had a choice.
A sense of disapproval might be felt when someone uses this wording to express their displeasure. “You were out when I phoned” might be a more succinct remark.
Why does the iPhone have two ways to answer calls?
You can see the slide-to-answer bar appear if your iPhone screen is locked, but if it is unlocked and open, you can see the reject and accept buttons. Some people find the lack of a “decline” button frustrating.
How do I turn off the swipe call?