The KMPlayer, KMPlayer, or K-Multimedia Player is an Adware-supported media player for Windows and iOS that can play the majority of the most recent audio and video formats, including VCD, HDML, DVD, AVI, Ogg, OGM, 3GP, MPEG-1/2/4, AAC, WMA 7, 8, WMV, RealMedia, FLV, MKV, and QuickTime. KMPlayer displays a lot of advertisements, including pop-ups, side panels, the homepage, and side panels with options.
this article lets you download the “KMP External Codec “libvlcjni so cpu arm64-v8a” and the “KMP External Codec “libvlcjni so cpu arm64-v7a” with one click download. So stick around until the end.
How to download and install an external codec in KM-Player?
- Please download the KMP external codec from this page to your smartphone’s “Download” folder.
- To find a .so file, unzip the file.
- Create a folder called “KMP” in your main storage’s Downloads folder.
- To the KMP folder, move the .so file.
- Make sure you have ticked the External codec use box when updating the settings in the KMP app.
- Restart KMPlayer and watch your video now.